Southington Learning Community:
We are half way through the year! Please continue to call the office if your child is sick. We are required to code absences as "unexcused" if we are not notified. If you have something from a doctor, dentist, attorney, etc please submit that as well. Your patience and assistance is very much appreciated.
Spring is right around the corner and that means state and ACT testing. If at all possible, we need students to come to school on their assigned testing days. Of course, things happen and if your child is sick we do have schedule make up dates. Please encourage your child to get plenty of sleep the night before and have some breakfast the day(s) of testing so they can truly give their best effort.
- ACT - 11th grade only - Tuesday, February 28th
- English Language Arts - Grades 6-10 - Thursday, April 19 - Friday, April 20th
- Math - Grades 6-10 - Thursday, April 26 - Friday, April 27th
- Science - Grade 8 and High School Biology 1 - Tuesday, May 1 - Friday, May 2nd
- HS American History and American Govt - Monday, May 7th and Tuesday, May 8th
Thank you so much for your support
Mr. Kujala - Principal