Students not riding the bus may be dropped off at the front entrance between 8:15 and 8:25 a.m. There is no supervision before 8:15, so please do not drop off earlier.
To maintain a safe and smooth dismissal at the end of the day, please use the following procedure:
- The school must be contacted by 2:00 p.m. if your child is being picked up instead of riding the bus. This allows time for proper communication to the student, teacher, and bus driver.
- Arrive between 3:00 and 3:10 p.m. Students being picked up will be called from the classroom at 3:10 p.m.
- Parents are to STAY IN CARS, drive around the back of the building, and form a single line on the south side of the building (near the playground.) The first car should be stopped at the stop sign.
- Students will be lined up in the school hallway at 3:10. At that time, a teacher outside will communicate with a teacher inside and students will be released one car at a time.
- When buses are loaded and begin to depart, the pick-up traffic must give right-of-way to the buses.
Please remember - only those listed on a student's Emergency Medical Form have the right to pick up your child. Pick-up drivers should be prepared to show proper identification.